Friday, March 14, 2008

Animals Strike in GaZa

Some group in Gaza did a protest, this time without the people, they rallies the animals to get out and protest the siege in Gaza...off course you can see the sighs attached to the animals...some in English. I give those who organized the event some credit for being creative, however, i think they failed to publicize it a bit more.

You can see some donkeys, horses, and sheep. Things continue to be bad in Gaza and worse in other parts of Palestine. I hope things will improve, even though hope is outdated for the region, along with prayers, it is still all what we have.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray with all my heart to see Palestine free and see my friends I have known by phone and never seen, before I die.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template