Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dance For It Kiddo

Nabeeh Alwahish, Egypt's most provocative trial attorney is suing the Egyptian Secretary of Education for holding an event with this infamous Egyptian dancer "Dina" at a school. the school was celebrating a graduating class, so they booked the dancer. Granted the lawyer has tangled with the government before over art and artists who are danger to the Egyptian society, he has a point that needs to be made. look at these picture and tell me what age are those kids in the picture? I would say maybe 14-16 years old! Why corrupt them so early with an artist that is branded as entertainer for "adults" I talked about this before, can you spot a female in this concert....I cannot, there is only kids and men with cool gadgets to save their "memories!"

As far as Dina is concerned, she said she will do this and continue to celebrate with those who have happy occasions and decide to invite her! I am not against her choice to dance, I am against dancing in front of kids! But again, there is nothing the kids cannot see on youtube!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you thinking man, this is Egypt and do you think those kids they never seen belly dancing, belly dancing all over Egypt even in the Egyptian movies, now, who is corrupting who.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template