Friday, February 13, 2009

There Comes That Day Knocking....

I love Valentine day, not for the obvious reasons but rather because of all the great chocolate sale that follows that day of doom. Really good chocolate go on sale on the post Valentine day days.

I was also thinking how shocking it's to see a man with flowers, not that I mind, but rather how uncomfortable they look when they are transporting. Women with flowers always look glamorous and confident, the guy looks funny and awkward. His eyes are screaming "Those are not for me!" Walking around with those flowers trying to hide them and make sure not to be seen. Women on the other hand, walk around carrying the flowers as if someone recognized their inner beauty and gave them a trophy!

I love how everyone loves to celebrate the 14th of February, but how do you think February 13th or even February the 15th feel? They must have a really low self-esteem when they look at their brother the 14th...they probably feel like Joseph Brothers felt.

1 comments:

Mary on February 14, 2009 at 11:49 PM said...

What are you saying man, I think February the 13 if it is on Friday will bring good luck to some people and bad luck to some but February the 15 it will be the day finishing Valentine chocolate, admiring the presents people got or finishing the bottle of champaine also the feeling of valentine will be on until February the 16. As far I am concern, I love Valentine because I get the white chocolate I love with a bottle of champaine.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template