Monday, March 29, 2010

Tim Tam Time



Over the weekend I had an opportunity to indulge some fine home made hot chocolate (the powder itself from from London) Kellee, my friend invited us over to drink one of my favorite hot beverages.

Kellee however suggested we drink hot chocolate with a twist that she picked in Australia, the land of the Tim Tam chocolate cookies. You bite the edge of the cookie diagonally, dunk in it in the chocolate and use is as a straw. Once the wamr chocolate sips through the cookie, you can eat it.

My first gut reaction, so that's what Californians up to nowadays, but once I bit the cookie it was cloud 9. Roa approves the taste and I think I helped myself to 3 of those Tim Tam cookies. I recommend it to you all and finally I have found something I like about Australia.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template