Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lease On my Teeth

I visited with my dentist the other day, and when I called in, the person who answered the phone had the audacity to ask me "What is the purpose of your visit, sir?" I had to stop myself from laughing so I told her "I just missed you guys and feel like giving you some money, and getting pain in return"

No seriously, dentists go to medical school less than other doctors; there are more dental programs than other medical fields; dentists costs (since insurance does not cover much) are much higher than other doctors; and one experiences more pain at at dentist practice than with any other doctors. Gosh, dentists might have a low self esteem or something, since they make so much money, but yet have a higher suicide rate than other medial professionals. Maybe it is patient like me who drive dentists to commit suicide. On a serious note, my doctors was so impressed with my gum that he offered to give me a free cleaning; she said "on the house!"

She put a plan that would cost me $6,000 for root canals and crowns, I laughed and let her know that I do not take her seriously. We agreed that I will come and see her next Friday to do some filling. I told her that I will give her a one day offer to do all she wants to do with me;,she accepted the challenge.

P.S. It turn out that the mouth wash she has given me does help improve the gum , but it does creates stains on the teeth.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, 'gums' are plural, like jeans

I find that question/response amazing! I think that is the only reason any of us go!

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template