Monday, February 22, 2010

AT&T And People Like Me


So I have been a loyal customer of AT&T for more than 8 years now. Although I would have issues with my bill or service, I always get those resolved and get what I want. All I need to do is remind them I do not have a contract with them and explain the issue in a clam respectful manner.

I am sure you would understand my frustration when I got a bill in the mail for the outrageous amount of $497. Needless to say I flipped out and dialed their customer service number.

30 minutes later, I managed to lower my bill to under a $150 (this is for two phone lines now) and all my issues have been resolved. I think I did so by telling them that if I am not happy I can always walk away from them. I put the sales person in my shoes and they are often the best judge.

But there was the fun part on my conversation with their customer service:

Lanny: I cannot quite hear you well!
Hani: Well, Lanny this is my point, and out of all people in this universe you should never complain about my phone services provided by let's see...You!
Lanny: You' re right, Sir, I apologize.
then she tries to cover her track (it is being recorded) by saying I was walking outside.

Yes, I am still a customer.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template