Thursday, April 05, 2007

Third Place In the Business Competition! Not Too Bad



So we did get third in the Business Plan Competition in BYU, it was a tough competition, there are some criteria we can never compete in, but we had the best show...and dazzled both the crowd and the audience. A number of judges, came afterward and expressed their opinion about the plan and wished us luck, we are excited by their recognition, Dean Ned Hill, was there and he told me "I am excited it about your plan"

Thanks to Carlos, my solider and my best friend, we carried ourselves well, and people liked the short clip we made for the event, we also had my roommates Clay, Zack and three females Emily, Lynett, and Sandy. Lailia our friend from Morocco, modified the jeans and choreograph. It was good music and the director of the Event was happy with our show.




Selling the Plan, we got 3rd Place. It was awesome, I worked for Number one and got third, but that was an adventure....we still got a $1000 that we will use to pay for some of the expenses and get us to think seriously about the next phase.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template