Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Updates (Business Plan and Comedy)

This week is probably the longest week of my entire live because it is an eventful one. Tomorrow Thursday April 5th my team “PASHiON” will presenting to a panel of judges our business idea. PASHiON is a fusion of two words PAlestine FaSHiON, it will be a company producing jeans in the Gaza Strip and possibly other Palestinian refugee camps around the area. The jeans will be distinctively Palestinian through the embroidery and artistic items such as Palestine themed drawings. The main market will be the Arab/Muslim word where support and sympathy for Palestine soars. They will be high quality hip denim, and reasonably priced.



Our presentation will have slides, a short PASHiON video, models wearing PASHiON products and a surprise.

We did win in the Global Business category, but I am particularly excited about this competition and I know the other teams and all of them are award winning students....unlike me. But I think I got us a great team.



We hope we can convince the judges of our plan and sell it to them and most importantly we hope to be able to get this rolling starting this summer. Wish us luck on that.



On Friday and Saturday both night of the same week, I am looking forward to these both nights and preparing some new material that I have been working on for a while. I have my final two shows with the Humor U comedy club since I will be graduating soon and I no longer be a student at BYU—a place that will always be in my heart. Hope to see some of you there….

Check out my latest Stand Up video from March


0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template