Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sand Running

I finally managed to go running on the Gaza beach...at 2 AM....I took my two younger brothers and my nephew and hired a cabbie and hit the beach. I had a good one hour and ten minutes on the sandy beach.

I got fired upon by some Israeli ship when we got in an unmarked dark area...my nephew told me to run as hard as I can.

It was a humid night with lots small sea boats. The fun thing the cabbie joined our party and chilled with us and took us back home a bit before 4 AM. My legs were sore the next morning from running on the sand.

3 comments:

Mary on June 30, 2009 at 10:10 AM said...

Will you please take care. If anything happens to you all your friends will be heart broken specially your mother and your bride to be. The Israelies do not play with some one running on the beach late at night.

Sibawayhi on June 30, 2009 at 12:11 PM said...

Don't forget to take lots of pictures of the Meenaa2, ya Half Man Hlf Hand Sanitizer!

I'm glad you're having a good time

And don't forget about the ancient Roman ruins ;-)

Kate Challis on June 30, 2009 at 6:55 PM said...

You were fired on????? That must have been scary!

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template