Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Hi Brain and-Def Ear


I love Hi Def, if you watch an movie with HD, it shows you things you have never seen before...new details emerge and you no longer miss things that you have not paid attention to before. Here is the thing, you know how HD makes things better, it makes you see more, better details and there are few things to miss...we need something like that for the news where people can see things they have been missing in the past...maybe something about HD news...maybe people can see for the first time the whole picture, see what they have been missing. Of course me and you know that will never happen because bad news turn people of and give them depression.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template