Sunday, December 13, 2009

Take a Picture...

I often take part in events around DC and a digital camera find her way into my hands, so I end up taking pictures (not very good ones) of participates and attendees. A thing I often see and sort of got used to hearing form some older Arab males as I take their pictures with female participates. I wish I had a Dinar every time I heard a mid age married Arab man tell me, “Do not show these pictures to my wife”, “She will get jealous form all those gorgeous women!” they sometimes even say, let my wife see it. Well, here are the facts,

If your lack of tact is an indicator, your wife is probably your better half,

You are a moron for saying that out loud, it only reflects your dirty mind.

She totally could do better than you

The other women in the picture, might not quite appreciate that...by that I mean your acting like a glorified jerk

Jealousy is natural, but it only applicable for individuals who are worth it, you are NOT ....that's it.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template