Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day In DC....







Right before the show on Monday, I went around in DC museum scene and enjoyed the places DC has to offer because it was Memorial Day there was tons to things to see and do, parades, and museums. I went to my friend Lindsay to the Natural Science Museum--where they have animals I guess. We also went to the native Indian museum which was really cool and I enjoyed the unique design of the building. Afterward, we went to Chinatown for some Chinese cuisine and I cannot say no to Orange Chicken nor to General Tsao Chicken. I was a great meal then we talked to Union Station check out the shops and kill time till the show. Right before the show I went to a bookstore in DuPont Circle and read some, it was nice. The club where I was performing was only three blocks away from the bookstore; it was nice walk in humid DC summer. Here are some pictures for you.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template