Monday, May 14, 2007

New DC Show


Words in, will be performing Stand Up with the DC comedy club "The Recession Lounge" this coming May 26. I am excited for this show and promise to have a good time. Here are the directions...


Directions: North take 14th street into DC make Lt. on K street, Rt on 20th street, Rt. on L street, pass thru first light look for Mackey's on the Lt. (painted in RED) 1823 Recessions is the door next to Mackey's located downstairs from Hotel Quincy's.

One block from the Metro Farragut North stop.

If you have any questions you may reach Cathy at 703-231-9123.

Remember: contest will be judged by crowd participation and in house judges! so Get Crazy and Thanks for your support!

1 comments:

Liz Adair on May 19, 2007 at 12:21 AM said...

Hello, Hani! Just checking to see if you're still here in the US--to let me know if I should start worrying yet.

I'm glad to see you're still working on your comedy. Good luck! I'll be thinking strong, positive thoughts for you.

Tudy Adair (Clay's mom)

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template