Thursday, December 13, 2007

My borther Majid




Here is a photo of my brother Majid, he is one year younger than I am. He has quite the resume, his the darker one in the picture. Majid has 3 beautiful little girls that I adore, he is a stud and actually in the hood people fear him because he can give people mean looks. He might not ever resemble me, but he is good brother, he used to beat me up growing up as kids and he actually always kicked it with me, if he (wasn't kicking me) He works for the Palestinian National Security. The reason I posted his picture to show how fashion is different, when I saw his shirt form far, I was like this is so lame...but I guess these body shirts are popular at home! not just for women, in fact women in Gaza might not wear them unless they put something more modest on top. But they can wear anything if they were in all female company!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template