Thursday, December 13, 2007

Friends & Meat



This is a picture of two friends of mine, they come form my neighborhood, we grew up together, the one with the knife and the one in the corner of the picture, both were killed more than two years ago. They both got killed together, I guess it is sad since I know these guys really well when i left home back in 2000. I do not know what they got into but it looks like with the second intifada, Faris and Romal got involved with some of these groups and both were shelled in the same hut, I do not know, but I heard that they had a roadside bomb and were waiting on the Israeli jeep to pass by it, but it looks like the Israelis spotted them and killed them both with another guy that I have known but not my a close friend. my point of posting these today is to reflect back on my life and what i could have done with my life if I did not come here to the States. But the real question if these guys had better opportunities would they be with us now? I leave you on that note!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template