Thursday, December 06, 2007

Virgin Airlines




Take 1: So, you guys heard of Virgin Airline? I really did not know what to make of them name when I first heard about it few years ago. Anyhow, so I do not know anything, but I think Virgin Airlines is the terrorist favorite airline and no one telling us this best kept secret till now. I mean these terrorists are so eager to get to their virgins that they would want to get a head start on it by flying with the Virgins!

Take 2: I love airplanes and I love virgins, but who really, really loves both virgins and airplanes? Terrorists can’t wait to get up into your airplanes and your virgins. And you combine the two?

Take 3: I don’t know, maybe the whole airline is a scam. A giant flying roach motel. Terrorists come in, but they don’t come out.

Take 4: Truth is, I do not know this, but if Virgin has a flight number 72 I would stay away because this would means 72 virgins and this is too confusing and too tempting for a terrorist to pass on!

Which take you liked more if any? I appreciate the feedback!

Good day...

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template