Sunday, December 30, 2007

On the Road: South










Tampa Bay, lots of fun and enjoyed visiting and the Pier and most importantly , is the Dali Museum in Saint Petersburg. It was and it is still fun since we are in Orlando today where we will celebrate the pagan new year! I hope you'all having a good time. The thing is that this is the South of the United States, muzzles me. The moment we passed Richmond, VA, I have come to realize that, this is really the South. Big tucks, people talk with a nice accent, smoke and cigarettes outlet all over the place, Waffle Houses in every corner, even the Arabs I came across, speak cool English. It is different and nice change of scenery. Perhaps, the coolest thing I saw so far is the mobile truck church, I guess for worship on the Goo!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template