Monday, October 06, 2008

Hockey Vs. Queen





Two facts about Hockey games I am grateful for,

-Hockey is predominantly white game; white people watching white players.
-Hockey is a violent game and the rules allow for roughing up the other team.

Can you imagine a bunch of brown or ethnic people playing hockey and getting angry at the white dudes in the other team. I cannot imagine how much street rioting in places like Alaska, Milwaukee, Quebec, and Minnesota!

I was listening to the ABBA song, "Dancing Queen", a song that is easy to get stuck in one's head. I was in a poor mental shape once this son took over my head, it took over my soul and I stated speaking in tongues. I had to call a priest, an imam and a rabbi to perform an exorcist on me to cast out that evil spirit.

If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, then whom would a garlic a day keep away? the girlfriend?

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template