This is a killer Hummus or as I have come to know it Hummuscide
- One Can of Garbanzo Beans
- Boil it in hot water--get rid of the water it comes in.
- Add 3 to 4 spoons of lemon juice in a blender
- One third of Sesame puree (Tahini), add to the blender
- Two or three spoons of olive oil, add to the blender
- Half a spoon of cumin for taste, add to the blender
- Garlic, minimum one glove, no more than three--you can skip if you plan on kissing someone.
- A spoon of hot red chilli pepper--the one that has Asian writing on it, this is not spice, it's liquid. It' gives you Hummus a kick
- Add the warm Garbanzo beans and half a cup of the water it boiled in. Blend baby Blend
- Serve with garnish of Sumac, pine nuts, garbanzo beans, pepper...etc.
P.S. Make it Ft'aa style by bringing a serving pan, put bread in the bottom, sprinkle water from the pan you used to boil the garbanzo beans in, then add the Hummus. Serve with spoons and lots of Jalapeno pepper crushed with lemon juice.