Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ADC Convention




Part of the Annual ADC convnetion, there was a great comedy routine but the Axis of Evail comedy Tour....They were funny and entertaining, the room was sold out and they show was a milestone for both ADC and the Comedians. One of my assiginments at ADC was to sell the tickets for the show in addition I helped man the door, and after their show which I greatly enjoyed and learned new skills from, I had a chance to help the comedians sell their DVDs and merchnedise, I was there with them and helping them get their products sold, we sold all of their DVDS and they signed pretty much all of their DVDS and T-shirtis. After the show Maz asked me if I would take a DVD as thank you for helping them, both my and Tony my coworker got a copy each and they singed it for us...it was really fun haning out with these guys and getting to know them. They had many fans froom all around the United States and all walks of life.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template