Friday, June 01, 2007

Bring Crazy Back....Again

I do not get Modern Art, I feel some of the drawing are products of people of inferior artistic skills. In fact, Modern art is another evidence that Affirmative Action does exist in art.

My Mormon roommate was not doing well and his faith was deteriorating, so I called the Mormons Missionaries to come and offer him support. It is time to give him a taste of his medicine.

No question about it, American killed many Arabs in its war on terrorism. Arabs are loyal customers to American cars. American cars companies are struggling now. Why would you want to kill your consumers? It is just a bad business practice. After all Bin Laden likes Whitney Houston.

A local child school has a name of "WEE CARE" one thing we know for sure that kids at that school are not learning how to spell English words properly.

More and More comics and politicians make fun of Arabs and Muslims, many of my friends are offended by that. But I am not. I only make fun of those who I do not fear. This is a good start, I do not want to scare people or be that person. s
A friend of mine called me and he was offended and insulted than an Asian kid have shot the victims of at VA Tech, horrible I know. His concern however, that he thought only Arabs and Americans are committing all the action and shooting in the globe. I told him it was not funny.

People who are going to Iraq to protect the American war in Iraq hoping to create media attention are wrong. By going to Iraq, the only thing you are creating is funeral. Get Real...Join the Establishment

I love when food is labeled "naturally" or "sugar free naturally" I do not know about you but I do not think it is ethical to make crap up and just say it is natural, like making food out of rubber and saying it is natural. It is natural but it is not very good to eat. Made of natural dog crap, sure it is natural.

Whoever said that dog's are man best friend did not live in America, because if he/she has lived here and saw man cleaning after his/her dog. The Man IS the Dog's best friend, I do not see any other animals collecting other animals crap!

9/11 was horrible for me, really. it is the day, I had to throw all my New York T-shirts the ones I bought from New York earlier...I do not want to remind people of these events. And there also were the terrorist attacks that killed so many innocent Americans.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template