Monday, June 04, 2007

CrAzY

Do you ever feel so speechless when something happens, that you actually want to speak or start speaking at that moment?

When I am bored and got nothing on mind that can get me to think, I just walk to the nearest pharmacy or Rite Aid and just "hang out" look at people and see what kind of medications they are buying. I know this is creepy, but c'mon it is fun and entertaining. "Wow, she has a headache and she likes caffeine" Or that overweight guy who spend 10 minutes staring at the weight loss products. I hear myself say "No, that's not what you need, what you need is a place called Gold's Gym" Another person "Why is she buying these all these cold medicine" "It is not even cold anymore, maybe they are on sale" If is lot of fun and keep in mind not to remain idle in one corner, keep moving so no one notices you!

It is funny how a lot of people in America tell you be yourself, and once you be yourself and pass gas in public, none of these people seem to be near by!

I was in a friend’s house last night and they were giving MTV Movie Award, on of their new awards is "Best Summer Movie You Have Not Seen Yet" I thought how could you give and award for something you have not seen yet, or am I old school? What if we want to take this principle a bit farther and apply it to life? Best grade in a class you have not yet taken award! Or Best promotion in a job that you have yet to apply for. Best car award for a car that yet to be made....ideas?

I think it is strange the way people ask us questions and then as we answer them with disagreement, we learned that we should have given agreed with them or gave a different answer. For example some one asks you "Do you like Europe?" you answer "No, but I like France, Germany, and Italy" ok these are in Europe by the way. Or "Do you hate immigrants" you answer no and further say "I do not like Latinos and Asians" Ok there are all immigrant groups to this country. Best yet, you asks guy 'do you like women" he scratches his head and declares "No, but I like how they walk, talk, and smell" OK one thing for sure this guy likes the females. Really I did this myself, I would give and answer and then think more about it and then say "I guess I like this..." after I have said the exact opposite a minute ago.

A friend of mine from Senegal lives in DC and told me how he lived in a high rise building in Silver Spring, and his apartment number was 911. Being a Muslim he does not like the number, but it was the only open place because not too many people want this number, it reminds people of bad things. After all the hassle he had, he decided to move into a different apartment, and the only one he could find was 711, which in his opinion is worse because he works in a 7/11 store and does not like it much. Finally he moved into a different apartment 311 when Spain trains were attacked. This is for real...not

Why do clubs call whatever they charge you at the door "Cover Charge"? It is not like you are handing people's covers and coats as they do not walk in, nor do they check your coat for you when you walk in. I know in the clubs there are people that if you see them, makes you want to run for cover. Also, it is not like any of these people at the club are covered, most of them are not well dressed. Clubs need to change the name before someone sues them for false representation.

It never gets old when a woman complains a bout how guys are dirty and not so clean and neat as if all women are this way. I think guys need to ask those who complain to zip it or else. Say "If you wanted someone who is clean why do not you date a napkin?” It cleans really well. Napkins are all over the place you can find them in every restaurant from the fast food to the gourmet, so that should not be a tough task.

As I was in the Rite Aid store I saw this weight loss product that has a guy in his 70 losing weight and they compare his picture with his pictures when he was 40. I was like wow; I did not know that you need a medicine to help you lose weight as you grow old? I mean I am happy for you that it took you 30 years to lose 20 pounds, but c'mon why did not you do it sooner when you were healthier to say the least? This is bad advertising and it is misleading to us all. I mean we see crappy advertising all the time, but this one either thins that we are stupid or stupid to believe their crap and buy their so cold weight loss system. Here is a better idea, go down to Latin America and hope you catch a virus there that will help you shed some pounds.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template