Friday, June 15, 2007

Few More Good Men

I have had another cousin fall this week, his name is jihad was waiting on Eriz to be evacuated to the West Bank and he was caught in crossfire between Hamas and the Israelis....here is a story about him:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/872393.html

This is bad for all of us; I am troubled by what is going on home and the death of people I know by...I pray my family will be safe for the time being...

I removed the Video with Samih till I can get the video that few have of him shouting at the Hamas guys as they were puling him out of the vehicle, Ta3eesh Fateh Ta3eesh Al Fateh (Viva Fateh, Viva Fateh) which upset the high school dropouts and have them shot him in his legs even though he was shot in his chest and stomach...

I am sad for death of my cousins and many innocents in the struggle, but my cousin Manal has lost her brother Samih and three days later her husband Jehad…


I was sadden yesterday to hear about the death of my cousin Sameh Almadhoun by some of the militant groups back home, he was in his car with some of his companions where they were gunned down, he did not die but had wounds, they dragged him from his car and execute him in public minutes later. Some of you may remember him as i mentioned him in my blog he was the one who got me into Egypt and did me the favor of making some calls so I can go get my Visa to the US. Sameh was the leader of Al-Aqsa Brigade in Gaza and he was the last leader left holding President Abbas place of residence (Almuntada) This is really sad and it broke my hear may Allah be with my aunt and my uncle whose other kids are still running for their lives. There has been more than 10 attempts on his life before, and all failed, but this time they got to him. I won't be heading home for a while...

Here are some stories in the news about his death:
http://www.timesofmalta.com/core/article.php?id=264974
http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/story.html?id=40605c41-9ecc-4661-8c06-b6659be88eb5
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23400661-details/Hamas+round+up+opponents+for+orgy+of+killing/article.do

I have d

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you and to your all your extended family. It pains my soul to hear such news. Jeremy

Liz Adair on June 18, 2007 at 11:49 PM said...

Hani,
This is the third time I've tried to post here. Unfortunately, Google isn't recognizing my password.

I wanted you to know that we feel so bad about what happened to your cousin. We have been praying for your family and your country since you were here in January.

I hope this posts this time. I want you to know you're in our thoughts.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template