Friday, June 29, 2007

Updates

I now have officially moved out to Virginia, from Maryland, still work in the ADC out in Goergetown in the nation's capital. I have moved in Pentagon City with my college buddy Sterling Jensen...living in a nice apartment with none other than the Mormons! I love it.

I was running the other day near my new place, which has a really nice parks and trails for joggers....I saw a child care place called "The Busy Bee", their next door neighbor had another name "The Smart Busy Bee" I said alright...may be there are rivals. A block away from these two places, there was another place for child care "The Athletic Bee" Now, I have had it...this place called the athletic as appose to the lazy bee child care place. I am sorry, but are we expecting a little bit too much of our bees these days? Back home bees are for honey not for intellectual work not for sporting events!

Do Homeless people date? I would ask them but they frighten me and I bet I frighten them too. I mean it is cool if they do because one thing they do not have to worry about if they go out is the question of "My place or your place?" Obviously they live in the same place and all streets are paved equally. They might argue though, "My place is by the Burger King" "Home of the Whopper" "Have it your way!"

Bankruptcy lawyers, I feel bad for them! These are the only lawyers that I sympathize with them. I mean, if these guys are rich, then their clients are rich and should not be declaring bankruptcy to start with. How do they charge their clients? I am sorry, but their clients do not necessary have the best financial sense. Or worst yet, try to explain their work to their kids, “Daddy, helps people become poor!” “Daddy’s clients do not have any money.”


Be Safe...

Hani

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template