Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Busiest Night of the Year at Disney World

Visiting Disney World with friends was quite an experience, it was like hey, there is a cool game we should try, oops there is a giant ride...three hours in line I hated this place, but once I got to the ride, I was like that was worth it! So many parties and things to do and that's not even all the parks, just one park, takes a visitor couple of days to go through...other than the long lines and the waits, there is a bit for everyone.
One thing though the overprices food and the overpriced merchandised kind of not so hot, but the nice weather made up for all that. I now have to hit the road heading back to VA...See you soon!










0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template