Friday, February 29, 2008

Bash The Muslims and Kiss....

I could not help but notice that the debate has changes now, between the Republicans, Democrats and others all have different agendas, and priorities and different ways for doing business. But the one thing they all seem to agree on, reject any love from the Muslims and embrace any love that comes from the Jewish voters!

Obama had to "reject and denounce" the unsolicited praises he has received from the Nation of Islam...Hillary wanted to score on this point by saying, no I reject Muslims more...and love Israel more..Obama handled her well on the Jewish questions!

Earlier a conservative radio persona introduces Barack Obama as Barack Hussein Mohammad Obama and repeats it countless times to an audience warming them up for a speech by McCain! Yes, it was fear and smear campaign again...people want to say that he is Muslim to indicate something negative about him...

Even earlier, reports that the Clinton campaign releases a photo of Obama dressed as a Somali elder...whatever that means...Obama said he does not believe that was done to help his campaign, Hillary denies any relations to the photo!

The guy said he is not a Muslim, publicly denounced anti Semitic statements made by some supporters, but does that suggest that Muslims are anti-Semitic? I do not know if that is possible, because Muslims are Semites...

As if I was not just sick and tired of seeing my faith already being damaged from people who claim it...now even those who have nothing to do with my faith are not only rejecting it, but also using it as a smear tactic!

So If Jewish groups give money to a candidate, this candidate will brag about this support, but if a Muslim or an Arab gives a dime, it will be either rejected or never mentioned! Like if it was blood money...

I do not live on a different planet, I live here I see the bad reputation and violent crimes that Muslims commit in the name of religion...so I am not delusional! what I dislike is when 40 people a third of whom are children and infants are killed by Israel in 48 hours (I would post the pictures but trust me, they are too graphic)...that act does not take anything from our friend! Politicians still brag about how Whipped" they are and supportive of Israel! Supporting Israel is one thing, but bashing others to give the appearance that you support Israel is shameful. Not only that's this is shameful, but also this arguments starts on a false premise that all Muslims want the destruction of Israel.

Have they gone too far?

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template