Saturday, February 23, 2008

Before and After




So I got fed up with my hair, I have been growing it for more than months now, at some point I was like, "Darn it" so I asked Carlos to put these two pictures together to see the difference for myself and I think I like my hair shorter, however, keeping it long and curly makes a statement! By the way, when I went home more than 2 years ago, I had my hair long, and I was reminded that the type of long and curly hair back home either called "Falafel" or another racist name "Negro" but the word back home does not have the same social connotation, the word is horrible I admit! so go a head have a laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw you many times with long hair, to tell you the truth, I like it, you look like a macho-man, not like a Nego anyway, I know you don't like anyone to tell you how you look but you look good with long hair, not very long, just long and little bit curly. From a forgotten friend.

BBC on February 25, 2008 at 1:58 PM said...

hani! it's good to see you! how are things going? are you still working in DC? where do you work? i'm in sacramento working for the california state auditors... anyways, you know, i think i like the short hair better....

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template