Thursday, February 21, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies, Israeli Mo'sad, and Diet




What do the Israeli Mo'sad and the Girl Scouts Organization of America both have in common?

They both go after the brownies!

I think as an Arab I should be allowed to join the girl scouts organization, it is only natural for a brownie to become a girl scout!

Girl Scout's best selling cookies are thin mints, but of course none of which makes me thin, thick mints would be a cooler name and a more accurate one!

My next door neighbor has a daughter in the girl scouts and he asked me to buy some of their cookies, not only did I buy some cookies, but I also helped the girl sell 29 more boxes for $3.50 each. Selling those cookies was easy, just bug my co-workers about it and they will buy some! All of them bought some because they wanted to help out, all bought cookies, but one! he claimed he is on a diet!

Speaking of diets, my doctor told me two days ago, that I have dropped about 15 pounds since I have visited with him. Now I stand at 192 pounds, as tall as ever...I am only 4 pounds heavier that what I used to weight in 2004! although I think I have gained some muscles now, but I am almost there! I hate to blow my own horn, but it is kind of hard to say that when you have a blog! But I am not visiting the gym 10 times a week, and it is great....I have a gym buddy, professor Eric Hyer (abu Jehad) and he is a great support...we now even have a matching uniform now!

To tie in the Mos'ad and Diet, since Mos'ad is good at blowing things and people up, I think this is some sort of extreme dieting, i mean who des not want to lose 2oo hundred pounds in few seconds? I hear the entire population of LA are interested!

Also girl scouts cookies are tax deductible, only if you pay for them and not take the order. So you can keep the reciept they give you, but not taking the cookies, then you can write it of! Just a little note

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template