Sunday, October 10, 2010

Boo @ the Zoo

Today at the zoo, I was pleased with the nice weather and so were many people. Roa and I decided to head to the local zoo to visit our favorite neighbors. It was fun, but I was really surprised by the hight number of Muslim families visiting the zoo. Yes, there are plenty of Muslims here in the DC area, but often when we go to the monuments, we find one or two Muslim families (they wear head covers), but at the zoo we ran into a dozen of them. We ran into Saudis, Lebanese, African, African Americans and Pakistanis....etc.

I know in Gaza, the first thing they smuggled into Gaza is animals and they opened zoos for the public.

Any theories out there?

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template