Monday, October 04, 2010

Scary Reportage on Farmers' Market

I have always worried about that side of the farmer's market where few greedy vendors take advantage of unassuming and caring do-gooders.

Those farmers making claims that they grow their own produce are making it harder for those who actually grow their own produce. The LA msn news team did a good job covering this story and getting in the faces of the few fake farmers.

At times I have dismissed some of those "farmers" as a scams due to their high prices and some unfounded claims. Watch the report and get ready to get scared or do what I did...laugh.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template