Friday, October 22, 2010

You want me to smell what again?

As a tea drinker I cam to appreciate this warm beverage, but I have to admit some people take it too far by taking too much pride in their tea habits.

One morning, a co-worker of mine who shared my love to drinking tea....comes in the morning bragging about this fine tea he got from this exotic shop in Chinatown. It was too early in the morning for that kind of animation.

"Hani, you need to come smell my TEAS!" he yelled. I am guessing the new tea has a certain strong aroma when you open the jar.

I shot back, "No, buddy, I am not gonna smell your TEAS....in face I do not want to come anywhere near your teeZ."

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template