Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cats In Gaza And Cats In Islam



When I am not writing about Arabic music, I like to write about Gaza, Islam and Cats, in this order. I hope you guys are cat people, as dogs in Islam are not as cool as cats are

My latest and I hope you like it... for the entire article click here

In 2005, the municipalities of Gaza had a cat shortage. Cats are important to Gaza as they serve a great purpose, munching on rodents that gather by the local landfills. Apparently, the local governments used a strong kind of poison; so strong that it killed both the rodents and the cats. As the population of cats dwindled, the rodents ran amok. Those were tough times in Gaza, as little kids were traumatized by increasingly bold rabbit-sized rodents who were running around unchallenged.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template