Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hit The Road....but do come back








I hope you enjoy the photos from North Carolina and Savannah, both great places with more than 50 things to do in each. I want to go back again and visit more in North Carolina and South Carlina, because they have good peaches, oranges and pecans. People are charming, a bit religious, but cool.

I think it is inconsiderate to go to the Aquarium and when you go tom eat in the aquarium cafe, you see a some fish sandwich featured on the menu. It is like going to the Holocaust museum and then going to see a Mel Gibson movie afterward.

While in Georgia, I saw a booklet titled 50 fun things to do in Atlanta. I was like just 50 fun things an entire city. There are 100 fun thing I can do in my apartment I can think of. so 50 things in a large city is just to little.

Man, the food we were served in the trip form the hosting families, we great and we had to eat and eat tons of food because they were watching us and if you do not eat their food, they think you are either a hatter or an unhealthy fella! I think it is great that Arabs do not drink much (Muslims are not supposed to) because if they drank and only drank socially they will be the most drunk people, they will claim the title even form the Irish.

We were in a southern town, I think it was the whitest town out there, this town is so unfamiliar with diversity that even the ATM in that town when I put my card to get cash, rejected me. Yes, I did not have money, but I was rejected because of my name! I think, maybe, possibly.

What do mosques and aquarium have in common? Both are perceived to be fishy!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template