Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today is an Important Day




Today is a very important day in American History, without this day Thanksgiving would not be the same, without this day, American culture will lost so much of its meaning, so many phrases in the language would have to be changed...today is

National Pie Day....As American as Apple Pie! January 23, is the Day, so indulge. I went to the nearest Safeway and bough me a "no sugar added" apple pie...not sure how it tastes, but is seems like a good balance. I Think so many of those individuals will forgo their hatred to America they moment they stop worrying and learn to love the Pumpkin Pie!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template