Wednesday, January 23, 2008

In the Meantime

It sucks to know that in January, the gyms get busier and lots of random people start showing up and using the machines in the small gym we have in out building. But January is almost over and these people should be back to their old habits of watching TV while enjoying Dorito's Chips and a sweet Dr Pepper!

I was shocked to know that about the only time that Krispy Kream offers a coupon for buy a dozen of donuts and get another free is the month of January, I believe it is they only time they make such coupon available. I take it that people out there trying to stick to their diets and make their new year resolution a reality, but on the other hand you have the mega sweet and wonderful delight donut shop offer such a bargain, I guess their sales are usually lower during this month so they want to give us an extra incentive and after all a deal is a deal.

I like to send flowers to people in the same manner I make donations anonymously. I do not make many donations nor do i sent anyone flowers but it is the principle that matters. It is true, people who buy or send flowers to others expect a trophy or something back for getting someone flowers, but that makes you a bigger of a Jerk, feelings should not be business transaction types. I gave flowers and money because it makes me feel good doing it.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template