Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just 60 Second Madness

Israel liked to embarrass the US and its president, while he was touring the Middle East, Israel was killing Palestinians left and right, more than 30 people have lost their lives in the past two days. The one good thing that came from this was that both Hamas and Fateh now are talking to each other since Israel has killed the son of the prominent Hamas leader Al-Zahar. Abbas and top Fateh leaders called him and offered condolences. This is really awful for people living under these circumstances, and it is really worrisome for me because whenever I hear the news, the first thing I do is check the names of those who were killed. I think Israel now is giving President Bush the Middle finger; it is his turn since for us it is America's Middle Finger to the Middle East. In the same day that Secretary Rice was saying “Arabs should do more to reach out to Israel” Israel was doing its part in reaching out to the Arabs by eliminating them….Now the Arabs who matter have embraced peace, when will peace embrace them?

I have heard so many people in the states people left and right up and down high and low always state this "I am for preserving Israel Jewish Identity" How is that any different from saying I support the Serb claim that Bosnia is for Serbian identity should be preserved, preserving Darfur's Arab identity, or yet preserving the Aryan identity of Germany. Bull crap aside, how is that any different than saying I support ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian. These individuals would be the first to tell you,"

Many Israel advocates come and tell you, "I just do not like people who want to destroy Israel" guess what; I do not like them either. But let's talk actually about Israel destroying Nablus, Jenin, and Gaza and did I say Lebanon? It is inconsistent to say that you are appose to the destruction of a state, but in favor of destroying another, where are your principles? Arabs are put in a trail for saying the word "destroy" but those who actually destroy Arab capitals are celebrated and given meddles.

While we are on the subject matter, just because you have a just cause that does not by any mean make you worthy.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template