Friday, March 28, 2008

Amish, Chocolate, Rockey and Freedom Fries

Here are few pictures from my last trip. As i said I went with a number of my friends to Amish Country and it was a blast. We did go to Chocolate World, enjoyed Some freedom fries (I thought this was over)and posed like Rocky. Some Amish wisdom when asked if he votes "I do not, I am not registered to vote!" "Some folks out here do, but i am about eighty years old and never voted" then he adds, I heard we are going to have a women president! Nothing against the ladies, but I do not know about that! Not bad from a guy who made $50 in 30 minutes buggy ride!








0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template