Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Amish Country

In the course of last week, I have seen, the Chocolate World at Hershey's, Amish country, and eaten some good cheese steak sandwiches, and started a new job, this Monday. All this happened while I am feeling sick. can you imagine going to your first day of the new job and feeling as sick as a dog? More details and pictures to come!

Spoilers, I spoke to an 80 year old Amish buggy driver about Hillary Clinton, it was interesting what he has to say!

I am really sick as of now Tuesday, March 25th....taking some Meds

all the best

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you where sick, I hope nothing serious and congratulation for the new job. I cannot wait to see the pictures also I pray you feel better soon.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template