Monday, March 03, 2008

Watch Frame 3:14



This is the final part a new Arabic song, sort of "We Are the World" it is touching, and brings me to tears each time I look at...the footage is real there is no editing...the song chronicles the last 10 years in the Arab World, it has more than 100 Arab artists and singers....but the moment that touches me the most is at 3:14 of the clip you see...Keep in mind that this is 45 minutes long song...it brings tears in the eyes of those who speak Arabic, and it is sad because neither Americans safe, not Arabs are fond of The way the US conducts business...

The reason that shot of the kid is the most touching and closer to my heart is that the kid keeps his composer until he realizes that he has lost someone (not sure if it is father, mother brother, sister) and that this death is real. See the tears in his eyes...I swear he looks like every good kid I have seen in the Streets of Gaza and the West Bank. I do not know what happened to this kid, but sure hope he is better off than before.

There are other real stories cough on videos through out the entire song...there is also the girls on the beach of Gaza who just witnessed her entire family get killed as they were resting on the beach by none other than Democratic Israeli forces that was unlucky to have a BBC reporter document the powerful moment!

I know you might think will these videos do not show Israelijavascript:void(0)
Publish Post causalities, it is true, they do not…they do show American causalities. The thing is if five people die in a car accident, this might get reported on the news all over the networks…but if the five people were in a car accident on a busy news day like 9/11, we are less likely to hear about it…it is all about proportion and context!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template