Friday, November 28, 2008

Chocolate Suckers



I went to See's Candy Store last week to purchase some of their fine truffles. I happen to like chocolate and also enjoy the products made by See's Candy. The problem however, that they do not have stores that open, only seasonal shacks. In other words, you only can buy their candies during Christmas time (mid November till early January) or go online and buy their products online (paying 10 bucks for a 20 bucks item does not agree with me). I do enjoy the free samples they hand out to customers and mall goers. So I headed to the Pentagon mall on a fine Sunday and purchased those fine truffles. I guess you would say that I am an addict to chocolate. By the way did you know that there is actually a chocolate rehab? if you do not believe me, Google it and see for yourself.

Anyhow, once I purchased the candies, the gentleman at the desk is gay and out of all free samples, he chose to offer me a sucker! and boy was I hooked to those see's suckers? he actually was kind enough to give me not one sucker, but three of them! So thanks to a gay man at a chocolate stand I was introduced to the pleasure of those suckers! and yes I will be going back to buy some! Try them for yourself...

1 comments:

Carrie Eddins on November 28, 2008 at 4:08 PM said...

Hello, I am the Chocolate Rehab Coach, Carrie Eddins, I'd be happy to chat to you more about how serious chocolate addiction can be!

Namaste & Giggles,

Carrie Eddinsx

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template