Friday, November 28, 2008

KebobFest




Just wanted to drop a word that I know write for the blog www.kabobfest.com, a young blog that has a groupd of blogger, mainly activists in the Arab American community and beyond, but they are cool folks who enjoy a good laugh. look for articles by Hanitizer, I have few so far and I actually enjoy reading the posts by the various blogger. I know the world is full of cool blogs and neat websites, but the truth remains, the internet is the best way to waste time efficiently.

My goal is to stick to Arabic entertainment or stick it to Arabic entertainment. I will also try to satirize stories and news coming from the Middle East because I think if I took these serious things seriously, then I will not be able to function on daily basis.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template