Monday, November 03, 2008

Drinking Game



I think President Bush has wasted a historic opportunity to demonstrate how dangerous alcohol can be. I mean the guy quit drinking and stayed sober for a long time, and the thing we all learned about his stand on alcohol consumptions. The Muslims who do not drink thought, maybe we are right about not drinking! But then something happened and the Muslims were like "we wish he would go back to his drinking days" maybe he won't bomb us as often. Maybe if Osama and his crew hit the bottle, things would have been different.

I mean we all want our leaders to be sober, but if the one world leader can manage to be both sober and reckless at the time time, we are in trouble. I think the Bush legacy shows us that you do not have to be drunk to do harm to others. Way to give the sober folks a bad name...way to clear the court of alcoholics...and please drink your way to peace!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template