Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Trench-izer



I have an observation about trench coats; once I wear mine, I notice that strangers are nicer to me. By nicer I mean they make space for me on the bus, they let me go first, they smile if I look at them. Something about this article of clothing speaks to people on different levels. Maybe they signal that "I'm mysterious...leave me alone" or my be project an image of a business type or lawyer type who always big on self-importance. But again, others might thing that you are scary, a spy of sort. Hey I am not complaining anything just reporting! So bring out your trench coat and let others pamper you!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template