Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The good news and the Better News!

today, I am invited to have an iftar meal with the organization where Roa'a work. they will hold the group iftar at a popular Gaza restaurant on the beach...named well, "The beach"

i have been givening spcific insturctions to look my best...So i will do just that. since about 80 people work in the office where Roa'a works, you know it will be big and the food better be great!

Yeterday, we visited with her grandmother, I was impressed by her grandmothers youthful look...and I told her that.

but the good news is here

The Rafah Crossing will open next week for two days...it is still early and it still unclear who will get to travel...but we will know for sure soon! This must be some great news!

Here is the story

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template