Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Gaza Teeth

Just got back from the dentist...yes Gaza dentist...he was really good and had all the right gadegets. He went to school in the Ukrine and his chair was top-notch. I went earlier to the local hospital to do an X-ray to make his work and my pain less intense as he can see and not just guess. The Xrays were about 4 bucks. The Xray machine is top of the line and donated by OXFAM.

The filling cost about 9 bucks and the cleaning cost about the same. But the best part was the chat with the dentist, he really wants to leave Gaza and come to America...so we spoke as he stoped working and kept asking me questions like if I was the American Consulate!

I am still nummed, but I figured I got the time and it is cheap in Gaza to take care of those things that always need to be taken care of.

I might do a crown...I think he asked for 100 dollar for top of the line crown...not sure if I will do it, as the insurance might cover most of the cortst if I did it in the States....but a good deal is a good deal.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template