Friday, September 04, 2009

Ups and Downs

We had a feast in our home tonight, all my siblings and their kids showed up for dinner, break the fast meal....the onle missing few where 4 people...my brother in law who is in jail here (it is the right reason to be in jail) my sister and her little girl in Egypt wating to join her husband in Norway! We had about 50 people at our home, yes many screaming kids.

Dad catred the food, rice trays with chicken and some cheese dessret that the people loved. This is an annual thing my fmaily does...my dad hates the scremaing kids, but he plays along anyway. Food is now expensive in Gaza...I think chicken is alot cheaper in the States than in Gaza.

The night before, my future in laws and finace spent the night at our home till 1 AM, we had a great time chatting and mingling and do not forget the good treats hwe shared that night. I think my dad and my future father in law are becoming new BFFs, they really seem to enjoy each other's company...

No words yet on the crossing, but it should be opening soon, it is due next week..it has been more than a month since it opned last.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template