Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Time Poorly Spent

My older sister, she is 2 years older than me, just passed her GED exam, c'mon she is a mother of 5, pregenant, and has not studied in 15 years...we are happy for her. She applied to a local couminty college. I went to her place last night and took some sweets...dang...she wasn't there!

Mom and I left the sweets and went for another visit, my cousin, we took a taxi and it drove us to her house....I met a guy there who actually knows his stuff about aid coming to gaza...I leanred so many great things form him about the logistics...

Then went home and spend some time with dad, mom and my little brother...it was a typical night.

I really miss DC, every now and then....it sucks that I feel limited to things I can do here...It is hard to workout. My time is about this way..sleep, pray, eat, hang out, Write--the most fun event here in Gaza. Not really my time with my fiance is the best!

I made food for my family last night...and let's say I am not going to do it again and if so, I am going to stick to conventional things and not try to introduce new things...

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template