Friday, September 25, 2009

Yes, I am still here

I started my six day fast today...part of the Muslim faith is to fast the month of Ramadan, and then one gets extra credit for following that with six days. They call them the white six, and they are meant to be good.

I fasted the day with Roa'a and we broke the fast together at her home, we had a potluck and it went well. I just told her that something a her place makes me sleepy, as I always wants to fall sleep. I think it's the lighting.

We are still waiting to hear the news about the Crossing news. I feel terrible for not being able to do a lot more work for my job form here, and work is piling up! The Board has been kind enough not to be on my case about it.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template