Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rafah Sucks

The Egyptians have only let in 7 buses yesterday....they were supposed to let in 13 buses...they only allowed 7.....

I am on bus 36 which means that I will most likely not get out this time....

I have been following up with the local government office and they have no news, as the Egyptians want those who they want to cross the bordersd and no one else....

Today, they said we will only let those who are on our lists and no one else will leave Gaza until those guys make it.

The best way to get on the Egyptian list is to let some Palestinina in Ramallah do some contacts for you....

See if the information was told to me by the government here were correct I would not need any help there as I am good to go right to the airport!

I really feel like taking a long nap or real down time....

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template