Thursday, October 15, 2009

Early Morning in Gaza

For the first time in my visit to Gaza I got scared....

This morning after the sunrise prayer in the local mosque...at about 4:40 AM and 3 minutes away from my home...as I got out of the mosque and walked back to my home, there was a number of Israeli airplanes or helicopters making noises in the air surveying the ground underneath them to see if they could find any targets to shot. The night before the radio said to be careful as Israelis are up to something and avoid being out in cars of carrying suspicious items, anything that could be mistaken for a rocket. I hurried home and did not believe it to make it home without being shot at...I know the local kids are laughing at me for getting scared form such a "regular" event...but I really freaked out.

Thought to let you know...

1 comments:

Mary on October 15, 2009 at 12:35 PM said...

Watch it man, why don't you pray at home, do you have to pray outside or the mosque, we want you one piece, you better not leave any piece of youself in Gaza.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template